DeLorenzo’s Novafusion Trends products help you to look after your hair between hair appointments
Finnesse Hair’s home hair colour go-to
There are lots of products on the market that claim to be perfect for home hair colour maintenance.
Others say they are suitable for coloured hair.
But can they back up their claims?
We don’t know about other products, but we can say, with complete confidence that De Lorenzo’s Novafusion product line will fight against colour fading.
If you’re sick of the same colour day in and day out, this product line is perfect for you.
Because they let you change, tone down or intensify different tones in between your Finnesse Hair salon visits.
Hair colour trends come and go. And Novafusion is here to help you stay in vogue.
These products are flying off the shelves in the Hills District, with mums, young professionals, youths, and mature women all having a ball with them. We’ve spotted Novafusion-treated hair from the Bernie Mullane Sports Complex on weekends to the Mean Fiddler Rouse Hill. It’s a Hills District Novafusion frenzy.
The many facets of Novafusion products
Novafusion products work to:
- Restore the brilliance factor of your hair colour; it will reflect, sparkle, and shine alluringly under the sun
- Prevent colour fading in natural and colour-enhanced hair, because we all know hair can become dull, and colour can become wishy-washy between salon visits
- Intensify your colour so it looks like it’s just been done
- Let you have some fun with colour without the technical expertise of a hairstylist
- Protect your hair from harsh UV rays
- Enhance your hair’s health
- Tone down any brassiness
- Restore Ph balance
What are Novafusion products?
Before we tell you what they are, let us start by telling you what they’re not.
They’re not complicated, to use.
They’re not ridiculously expensive.
They don’t require a team of your family and friends to come over and apply them.
They’re not harmful to your hair. In fact, the pigments in Novafusion products are designed to sit on the outside of your hair cuticle to ensure you’re not over-treating your hair.
And they’re not harmful to the environment.
They contain botanical extracts such as Kakadu plum, birch, and rooibos extracts.
They are sulphate and paraben-free,
They are simply shampoos and conditioners that are designed to be used with your normal De Lorenzo shampoo.
They cater to all hair types.
They come in a kaleidoscope of colours. They really do. There’re 20 different toning shampoos to choose from.
You can use them to reflect your mood, personality, the season or just because you want to mix things up a bit.
What hair colour are you?
No matter what your hair colour is, you can use the Novafusion hair products. The results will simply differ depending on your base colour and highlights.
If your hair is red or copper-toned you’ve probably noticed that the ends of your hair start to look dull first.
The Novafusion range comes in tones from Intense Ruby Red to Cherry Red and an array of other colours in between. These products will intensify your colour, particularly from the mid-length of your hair to the ends of your hair.
Whether your hair is blue-black or black with rich plum tones, these products will make your hair look multi-dimensional. It will be glitzy, glamourous, and glorious, especially when you’re in the Sun’s natural light. You can opt for a Novafusion colour from Intense Indigo to Plum to achieve a sleek and sparkly look.
If you’re a brunette, Novafusion products are your new best friend.
Lots of brunettes feel like their hair is one-note, dull or boring.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Brunettes can have such a depth of colour and Novafusion products will help you to see how absolutely stunning your hair colour is.
Add a desirable richness and brighten your tone by using a mix of tones from Intense Brunette with a pump of Copper or Chocolate with a pump of Fire Red to give your hair a reflective effect.
You have so many options that you can experiment with to achieve noticeable changes.
There are pastel colours to play with.
Rose Gold will make your hair look fearless and feminine. Its fairy-floss effect shows your light-hearted and lively nature.
Your hair can look absolutely edible. Use Coral Peach and get ready for a soft gold, peachy tone that is just delicious.
The downfall of blondes is that your hair, can look brassy. We recommend using two pumps of Novafusion Silver with one pump of Rosewood. This should banish any yellowy or orange tones.
How to use Novafusion products
The wonderful thing about this product is you can use it once a week at home while you’re in the shower.
You just need to:
- Shampoo your hair with your preferred De Lorenzo shampoo to cleanse your lovely locks.
- Place one to two pumps of your Novafusion shampoo on towel-dried hair for a strong colour result.
- Leave on from 5 to 20mins to achieve your desired look, then rinse out and apply Novafusion Conditioner
Or for pastel shades:
- Shampoo your hair twice.
- Leave a small amount of shampoo in your hair before.
- Start adding Novafusion shampoo over your normal shampoo.
- Leave on leave on from 5 to 20mins to achieve your desired look, then rinse out and apply Novafusion Conditioner
This will give you even coverage.
Mix and Match
For the ultimate hair experience, you can mix different Novafusion tones.
Why not come into our Kellyville Salon and we can help you choose the right tones for your hair?
While you’re there one of our highly experienced staff members can provide instructions about how to blend different tones together.
Here are a few examples for our blondes:
- Fresh Clean Blonde – Novafusion Grey 2 pumps used once a week
- Cool Platinum Blonde – Novafusion Silver 4 pumps used once a week
- Our most popularSoft Rose Blonde – Novafusion Rose Gold 1 pump and Novafusion Silver 4 pumps used once a week
- Buttery Blonde– Novafusion Beige 2 pumps and Novafusion Silver 4 pumps used once a week
- Platinum Pearl – Novafusion Silver 3 pumps and Novafusion Rosewood 1 pump applied once a week
- Fairy Floss Pink– Novafusion Rose Gold 4 pumps and Novafusion Rosewood 1 pump used once a week
- Peachy Rose– Novafusion Coral Peach 2 pumps and Novafusion Rosewood 1 pump used once a week
For a softer colour dilute any Novafusion Rose Gold, Rosewood or Coral Peach shampoo with your non-coloured shampoo.
Read this if you have porous or damaged hair!
Your hair is more likely to be porous if you have lightened it from its natural colour. If your hair is porous the result will be stronger so factor this in when determining how long to leave it in.
We recommend starting with less and building up slowly so you can achieve the result you are looking for. Keep in mind, it may take a few attempts to achieve the colour outcome you’re yearning for. So, start at 5 to 10 minutes working your way up to 20 minutes over time.
How long does it last?
We recommend combining your Novafusion once a week with your favourite De Lorenzo shampoo and conditioner range to maintain your colour.
What if you don’t like the result?
Most people love the results they achieve with this product range. But we get it. Changing your hair colour can be scary and sometimes we don’t like the outcome, or it doesn’t turn out as we’d envisioned.
The great news is there’s a solution.
We recommend washing it out immediately using Essential Treatments Absolute Deep Cleanser. Paint it onto dry hair and leave it on for 10-20 minutes before washing out.
Exclusive offer for a limited time
Purchase your Novafusion colour shampoo from Finnesse Hair’s salon and receive a free instant treatment until the 31 August 2022 or while stocks last.
Where is Finnesse Hair’s salon
We’re conveniently located in Shop 24/90 Wrights Rd, Kellyville NSW 2155. So, pop in next time you’re in the area. We’re right next to Patrico Jewellers and opposite Coles.
Or call us for advice if you’re buying from our online store.